Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day Two

Day 2 of project 'less of me' is at an end. Breakfast - Porridge, Lunch, we were out in Fremantle so I had stirfried vegetables and tofu with rice, I only ate about a cup of the rice, successfully leaving half behind. For dinner I made an omlette with leek and pumpkin + low fat yogurt for desert. I've had two cans of diet coke and will probably try some tea in a little while.

Being out in Fremantle was tough, I didn't eat donuts in the markets, onion rings at Jus Burgers, Beer at the Norfolk, Hot Chocolate at San Churros, Pad Thai at the resteraunt where we had lunch, corn on the cob or a hot dog. - but I really wanted to.

On the way home I bought a 100 litre plastic container from Bunnnings, at home I attacked my wardrobe, placing all the expensive designer label clothes that don't fit me in the box, it's now on the top shelf and you can actually find stuff in the wardrobe that fits.

I also filled three giant black plastic bags with clothers (not designer label) for the Good Sammys or the swapmeet.

Exercise: well cleaning the wardrobe took some energy, we walked around Freo for about an hour and at the car park we took the stairs (level 4).

No comments:

Post a Comment